Personal data controller:
Aliance galerií současného umění, z.s.
Prague 3 – Žižkov
Contact details of the personal data controller:
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Please read this Policy carefully, it contains important information regarding the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
When handling personal data, we proceed in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic and directly applicable regulations of the European Union, especially with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain laws, as amended.
When visiting and using the web interface, certain personal data may also be obtained and stored via cookies.
If personal data is processed through cookies, we process this personal data on the basis of your consent (which you give by setting the appropriate settings of your internet browser), or on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract (especially for first party cookies). especially for the purpose of providing user support, improving our services, including analysis of user behavior and marketing.
We may only use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected with your consent.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files stored on the computer or other electronic device of each visitor of the web interface, which enable the functioning of the web interface.
WHAT COOKIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES THE WEB INTERFACE USE?
The web interface uses relational (temporary) cookies, which are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the web interface. It also uses persistent cookies that remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
The cookies used by the web interface are as follows:
– first party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; These are the necessary cookies and performance cookies that we use for concluding and fulfilling the contract, on the basis of our legitimate interest, or on the basis of the above-mentioned consent. These cookies can be temporary or permanent;
– necessary cookies – enable navigation on the web interface and the use of basic functions, they usually do not identify you in any way and it is not personal data;
– performance cookies – used to analyze the way the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data obtained by these cookies are usually anonymous;
– third party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a different domain than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; based on your consent, these cookies allow us, in particular, to analyze our website and display customized advertising for you; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
– functional cookies – used to personalize content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc .; they may lead to the collection and processing of personal data;
– targeted and advertising cookies – used to display targeted ads on and off the web interface; through them, personal data may be collected and processed. We may share information about how you use our site with our social networking, advertising and analytics partners.
USED SERVICES WORKING WITH COOKIES
The web interface uses Google Analytics and, where applicable, other services provided by Google LLC (“Google”), a Facebook Pixel service provided by Facebook Inc. and the Sklik service provided by seznam.cz, a.s. These services work with information obtained through cookies.
Google Analytics is used to obtain statistical information about your use of the web interface. Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 2 years, or until they are manually deleted by you.
Google Ads is used to identify you within the Google Display Network and to re-target your ads (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 18 months, or until they are manually deleted by you.
Facebook Pixel is used to identify you within the Facebook Inc. advertising network. and to re-target your ads (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 2 years, or until they are manually deleted by you.
The Sklik.cz service is used to identify you within the Seznam.cz advertising network and to re-target your advertising (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 18 months, or until they are manually deleted by you.
If you’re interested in how Google uses the data it collects from us, and how to edit or disable processing, you can learn this information by clicking the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners’ websites or applications.
HOW TO SET UP OR REFERENCE COOKIES PROCESSING
Instructions on how to properly set up and manage the processing of cookies in your internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=cs